Carotone titta headphones review

I have bought many earphoness for playing game before. After I try it, I firmly believe that my decision is the best. The chatting quality is awesome. This earphone looks nice. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Amazon.

Carotone titta headset reviews: sound, battery, use

Sound quality: They sounded horrible out of the box. The quality of sound is clearly.

The battery time: The headset lasts 7 hours for use. I haven't found an problem with battery life.

Easy to use: I bought it to connect with the iPhone 6slast month. The setup progress is easy, without any problem.

Carotone titta headset reviews: comfort, Cord

Comfort: I like its comfort. They are extremely lightcomfortable to put on my ears.

The cord: This headset line is thin, very long The wire is long.

I think it is hard to get the other headset of similar quality for the same price. Very strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Carotone titta headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts