Idh202-sil headphones review

It was so crisp people on gtalk would complain they couldn't play games with me for the amount of noise around me in the room. I'm glad to have got this product. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus and the VOIP applications on my laptop. The headset has a good style. I want to buy the headphone for many reviews indicate the headset is very good.

Idh202-sil headset reviews: comfort, look, use

The comfort: The headset feels slim. While listening to music, this headphone is very comfort.

Nice style: This headphone looks nice. The headphone has a unique design.

It's easy to use: I have no problems on using it with my iPhone 7. The controls are simple.

Idh202-sil headset reviews: Compatibility, battery

Work well with the cellphone: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7. The bass work perfectly though, increasing the bass.

The battery for using: It's said that, the headset has up to 15 hours for talking. I can wear the headphone up to 6 hours without ear fatigue.

The Idh202-sil costs $55 and available from bestbuy. I would recommend it to my friend who wants an prefect headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Idh202-sil headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts