Radioboss earbud-kw headphones review

It was so loud people on Aim would complain they couldn't play games with me because lots of noise around me in the room. After I try the Radioboss earbud-kw , I firmly think that my choice is the best. This headset is a real stereo sound headset. The great design of this headphones will not hurt your ears. The Radioboss earbud-kw has a high review point.

Good style: The great design of Radioboss earbud-kw headphone will not hurt your ears. This earphone looks nice.

Good use: The controls on the Radioboss earbud-kw are easy. The headset allows you to make a call while you are enjoying music.

Definitely comfortable: I am pleased with its comfort. The earphone feels light.

Battery life: I can wear the headphone almost 7 hours without ear fatigue. As the headset has a good battery,the battery life is wonderful.

Work well with the cellphone: Some apps do not support the headphone while using iPhone SE. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 6S.

Great product for the price. I would recommend this headphone to the person who wants a headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled cellphones


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Radioboss earbud-kw headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts