Mojo lightning headphones review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Plantronics M50, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset. After I try it, I believe that my choice is the best. For the headphone has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly. This headphone has a nice look. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Mojo lightning headset reviews: battery, Cord, look

The battery time: The H730 lasts 7 hours for non-stop use. This headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised.

Wire: This earphone uses a USB line but can not connect to a car adapter. This headset line is thin, very long

The look: The Mojo lightning has a unique design. This earphone is exactly a sports headset.

Mojo lightning headset reviews: use, comfort

Useful: I bought Mojo lightning to use with my Samsung Galaxy 6last year. The controls on the headset and easy to make the sound lower.

Comfort: Easily fits on my ear. So I loves it! The headset feels slim.

Would definitely buy the same. I can say it is a good choice that you purchase this earphone!


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Mojo lightning headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts