Powerbeats 2 headphones review

What do you need to know about the Powerbeats 2 ?

The headset has a good shape. I will write some text on the sound quality after some days. This is a great set of wireless headphone. The Powerbeats 2 is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed. My last Bluetooth headset - Samsung HM1700, it didn't work well with my notebook, so I want to buy another headset to replace it.

Good style: The great design of Powerbeats 2 headphone will not hurt your ears whenever how long your wear it. The Powerbeats 2 has a nice look.

The sound quality: They sounded horrible out of the box. For about 3-4 hours they sound amazing and they'll only get better up until about 90 hours for talking.

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears. The skin-friendly leather ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

Battery life: It's advertised that, Powerbeats 2 headphone has more than 100 hours standby time. The headset may have up to 910 hours talk time as advertised.

Useful: The setup progress is easy. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely the earphone I am looking for!

Do you want to buy the Powerbeats 2 ?

Great product for the cost. I bought these for there are many 5 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Powerbeats 2 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts