Bello bdh220bl headphones review

About the Bello bdh220bl

This headset looks very nice. After about 4 hours it sounds crisp and they'll only sound better until about 80 hours of break in. I buy the ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and playing game. Several reviews on the Internet said Bello bdh220bl headphone has good sound. I usually have long calls on AIM with other person or watch video on iPhone 6S.

Battery life: I haven't got an issue with battery life. The headset may have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

The shape: This headset is exactly a sports headset. This earphone looks very nice.

Comfortable for me: This headset fits me well and it is easy to forget it on my ears. They also don't fit my ears very well and if I use the included earstay my ears get uncomfortable faster.

Wire: This headphone uses a USB line but does not come with adapter. The extra-long cable lets you position audio controls right.

Work well with the cellphone: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 5S. Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone SE.

Do you like the Bello bdh220bl ?

As far as build quality, the headset easily match up to cheaper, but wired solutions, I can recommend that everyone buy this product!


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Bello bdh220bl headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts