Jbl headphones review

I have bought many headphones for gaming before. This headset has a high review point. I would like to say I am using Jbl headphones for my PS3. Which it works great! People never complain they hear me with noise with Jbl headphone. The great design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears.

The look: The Jbl has a nice look. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset.

The battery: The headset may have more than 150 hours using time as advertised. Before I say something, you should let the headsets some break in of 3-4 minutes.

The comfort: They won't fit the ears well and if I use the earbud the ears get weird faster. The soft ear pads guarantee a long time of comfort while gaming

Wire: This earphone line is thin, very long The wire seems a little longer than the specification states.

Easy to use: The headphone didn't typically give me some trouble personally, but this's the truth. This stinks if you want to walk around while on a skype call.

Do you want to buy the Jbl ?

As a Bluetooth stereo wireless headset with good quality, it is a so good value for money. Very strongly recommend you Jbl headphone.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Jbl headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts