Shure se530 headphones review

I buy the headphone primarily for having a call and playing game. I cannot say how much I love these wireless headphones. Great high definition bass is also great. The unique design of Shure se530 headphone will leave no pain for your ears. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Bestbuy and Newegg.

Comfortable for me: These headsets are extremely light. The skin-friendly leather ear pads get a long time of comfort while gaming

The sound quality: For the headset has a good MIC, my voice sound clearly. For about 4 hours it sounds clear and they'll get better up until about 100 hours for use.

Useful: The controls are simple. You can answer the phone calls while listening to songs.

Nice look: This earphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. The headset has a good style.

The long line: This headphone line is thin, very soft The line is long enough.

The Shure se530 is very cheap. For most this would be a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Shure se530 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts