Fi-he2bbl headphones review

My last Bluetooth headphone - Samsung HM1700, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I want to look for another headset. This is a great set of wireless earphone. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good. The Fi-he2bbl has a unique design. General reviews from users give the headset a good point.

The comfort: As it is mentioned, only the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable or weird. Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it!

The battery: Just before saying something, you should give these some break in of 3 hours. The H730 has up to 7 hours for use.

Work well with the cellphone: The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The bass knobs work great though there is some noise.

Compatibility: The Fi-he2bbl works with the PS3 in stereo mode. The headphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6.

The line: The long Fi-he2bbl cable lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. This earphone uses a USB line but can not connect to adapter.

This headphone is much more better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. I bought these because there are many 5 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Fi-he2bbl headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts