Rs062 headphones review

I use this ear pieces primarily for light call-center work and playing game. After I try it, I believe that my decision is the best. The chatting quality is better than I think. The unique design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate the Rs062 is very good.

The look: The Rs062 has a good shape. The headphone has a nice look.

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7. Connects to my iPhone 6S quickly.

Comfort: The headphone feels slim and light. Of all the ear tips provided, the earbud fit best, the rest of it just kinda weird.

Wire: The line is long enough. This earphone uses a USB cord but does not come with adapter.

The sound quality: They sounded terrible. This headset will block out all noise around you.

This earphone is much more better than the $60+ one in its low sound effect. Strongly recommend you this product, I think.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Rs062 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts