Duragadget headphones review

Duragadget Overview

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the Duragadget . I cannot say how much I love these wireless headphones. I think the headphone sound rather crisp after it is broken. This headphone looks very nice. I had read a review that reported the headset had bad issue.

Easy to use: The setup progress is easy. An easy for use mute switch is easy for quick adjusting sound.

The battery for using: The battery life of my headset lasts 12 hours for even long time use. This headset may have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

Comfortable for wearing: This headset is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind headsets I have used. The earphone feels slim and light.

Nice look: This headphone has a good shape. This headset looks very nice.

Works great: Connects to the iPhone SE easily and quickly. Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone SE.

How about the price

This headphone is even better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. For the all this is a good product.


  • Rating: 3.0
  • Headset: Duragadget headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts