Iheadbones headphones review

After reading a lot of reviews and doing some research online, I decided to buy the headphone. I really enjoy it. That praise review said the build quality of this earphone is enough at best. This earphone looks very nice. I had read many reviews which reported the Iheadbones had bad reception.

Work well with the cellphone: The bass do work perfectly though, increasing the bass by a noticeable amount. The Iheadbones seems to be an great headset which works well with the Bluetooth devices.

The cord: The cord is super durable and the lights just look cool. The long Iheadbones cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them.

The sound: For Iheadbones headphone has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse. Great high definition bass is also great.

Ease of use: The headset doesn't commonly give me some trouble personally, but this's the truth with these. I have tried many genres of songs with it, it is absolutely what I like!

Good shape: This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. This headset looks nice.

I think it would be difficult to get the other headset of same quality for the same price. Very strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset: Iheadbones headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts