Sony mdrex80/b headphones review

I have bought many earphoness for play WOW before. This did the all I asked it to do. The headphone features massive 50mm speakers, delivering superior audio quality with crisp highs. This headphone has a unique design. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

Sony mdrex80/b headset reviews: battery, look, comfort

The battery: I've used the earphone for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and the battery life still shows virtually full on my iphone. This headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised.

Good style: This headset looks nice. The headphone has a nice look.

Comfort: Easily fits on my ear. So far I loves it! The headphone is more comfortable than other kind headsets I have used before.

Sony mdrex80/b headset reviews: Cord, Compatibility

The line: The line is super durable and the lights just look cool. This headphone uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to adapter.

Works great: This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works well with all Bluetooth cellphones as advertised. Connects to my iPhone 7 easily.

The Sony mdrex80/b costs $55 and available from Amazon, without free shipping. Strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset: Sony mdrex80/b headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts