Sades sa 708 headphone review

I use the ear pieces primarily for connecting to my MAC book and playing game. These are really fantastic headsets for gaming I have bought. After about 3 hours it sounds clear and they'll only get better up until about 80 hours for use. This headset looks nice. I had read many reviews that reported the Sades sa 708 had some bad problem.

The long cord: This headset line is smooth, very soft The cord is easy to connect and the lights is so good.

Comfortable for me: This headset is much more comfortable than other type headsets I have used before. These headphones are extremely light.

Good shape: This headset looks nice. This headset is exactly a very nice sports earphone.

Works great: Some apps do not support the headset while using samsung galaxy s6. This headset works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

The battery for using: It charges very quickly, and when Sades sa 708 headphone fully charged I get 30+ hours for taking a talk. I haven't noticed an issue with battery .

Great headset for the cost. I would recommend Sades sa 708 headphone to my friend who is looking for an excellent headphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 4.7
  • Headset: Sades sa 708 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts