Koss ksskeb6ik headphone review

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M25, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my Mac Book, so I want to another headset. After tring it, I believe that my decision is the best. I'm extremely pleased with the sound. The great design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears whenever how long your wear it. This headset has a high review point.

Compatibility: Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone 6S. Connects to my samsung galaxy s6 easily and quickly.

Work well with the cellphone: The Koss ksskeb6ik works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. The headset works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices.

The comfort: While listening to music or making a call, this headphone is extremely comfort. I am pleased with its comfort.

The sound of Koss ksskeb6ik headphone: The quality of the ear pieces seems very great. The chatting quality is better than my other headsets.

The long cord: This headset uses a USB cord but does not come with a car adapter. The extra-long cord lets you position audio controls right.

Build quality of Koss ksskeb6ik is great! I would recommend it to my friend who needs a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Koss ksskeb6ik headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts