Plantronics explorer 500 headset review

My last Bluetooth headset - Plantronics M50, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my laptop, so I had to another headset. That is better than the other headsets which are $50. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out all noise in the room. This earphone looks nice. This headset is supposed to have good sound quality as reviewed.

Compatibility: Some applications do not support the headset while using samsung galaxy s6. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

Wire: The cord is long enough and the lights is so good. The cord seems longer than the others.

The comfort: Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it! The headphone is much more comfortable than other type earphones I have used before.

Nice style: The headset has a good style. The unique design of Plantronics explorer 500 headset will not hurt your ears.

Compatibility: The Plantronics explorer 500 headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 6S.

I think it is hard to get the other headset of similar quality for the same price. I bought the headset because there are many 5 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset: Plantronics explorer 500 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts