Plantronics backbeat go 2 headset review

I would like to use a stereo headphone for making calls. I'm very proud with headset. The sound quality is clear and clarity. This headset is exactly a sports earphone. I had read a review that reported the headset had bad issue.

Compatibility: Some applications do not support the headset while using iPhone 5S. Connects to my iPhone 6S plus quickly.

The long line: The long headphone cable lets you position audio controls right where you need them. This earphone uses a USB cord but can not connect to adapter.

Battery life: It's advertised that, the headset has up to 120 hours standby time. The headset has up to 9 hours for non-stop use.

The sound of Plantronics backbeat go 2 headset: I used it for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S and my DELL LATITUTE E5420. The quality of the Plantronics backbeat go 2 headset seems very great.

Compatibility: The bass do work perfectly. Some applications do not support the headset while using iPhone SE.

This headphone is very nice value for money. I would recommend Plantronics backbeat go 2 headset to everyone who needs an good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.3
  • Headset: Plantronics backbeat go 2 headset
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts