Koss 183822 headphone review

It was so clear people on gtalk wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise. I've had a lot of Emerson Series products and think myself a great fan of their products They sounded horrible out of the box. This headphone has a nice look. General reviews on the Amazon.com give Koss 183822 headphone a good point.

The cord: The extra-long cord lets you position audio controls right. The line is super durable and the lights just look cool.

Comfortable to wear: As suggested, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just a little weird. This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears.

The battery time: I can wear the earphone almost 4 hours without ear fatigue. As supposed, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time.

The shape: The headset has a unique design. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone.

The sound quality: The quality of the Koss 183822 seems very so good. The person on the other end could hear me clearly and loudly.

Would definitely buy again. I bought Koss 183822 headphone because there are many 4 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 3.8
  • Headset: Koss 183822 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts