Jvc hafx32w headphone review

I have bought up to 6 earphoness for gaming before. Wonderful headset for which my expectations are in the right place. This headset blocks out all noise around you. This headphone has a good shape. The Jvc hafx32w has a high review point.

Comfortable for wearing: They didn't fit my ears well and if I use the earbudstay my ears get weird faster. The headphone feels slim and light.

The look: This earphone looks nice. This headphone has a good shape.

Works great: Connects to my iPhone 6S easily. This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The battery: I can wear the headset almost 6 hours without ear fatigue. This headset may have up to 911 hours talk time as advertised.

Works great: The bass knobs work great although the MIC has some noise. The Jvc hafx32w seems to be an great headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices as advertised.

This headphone is even better than the $70+ one for its low sound effect. Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Jvc hafx32w headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts