Giga headphone review

I have bought up to 6 headsets for play WOW before. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless headphones. The earpieces fit nicely and comfortably, and block out a lot of external noise in the room. This headphone has a nice look. General reviews from users gave the Giga a good point.

Works great: The Giga works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. Some apps not support the headset while using iPhone SE.

Nice style: This headset looks very nice. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headphone.

The battery for using: I haven't noticed an issue with battery . It's advertised that, the headset has more than 120 hours standby time.

The sound of Giga headphone: I think they sound sound rather amazing after break in. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good.

Works great: Some applications not support the headset while using iPhone 5S. The earphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6.

This headset is even better than the $70+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. I would recommend Giga headphone to my friend who wants a Bluetooth headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset: Giga headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts