Jlab headphones review

My last Bluetooth headset - Samsung HM1700, it is worth mentioning that it didn't work well with my notebook, so I had to buy another headset. I'm not sure why lots of buyers here are thinking the headset to be bad product. I will write a review on the sound later on. The unique design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears. I had read many reviews that reported the headset had bad issue.

Jlab headset reviews: comfort, look, battery

Comfortable for me: The headphone is very light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears. They didn't fit my ears well and if I use the included earstay my ears get fatigued faster.

Good style: This headphone has a unique design. The earphone has a nice look.

The battery: It's said that, the headset has up to 9 hours talk time. It is so easy to charge the headset.

Jlab headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility

Works great: Some applications not support the earphone while using iPhone SE. The bass work perfectly.

Works great: Some apps do not support the headphone while using iPhone 7. Connects to my iPhone 6S quickly.

The headset is cheap stereo headset for gaming. Strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Jlab headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts