Fidue a71 headphones review

It was so loud people on yahoo messenger wouldoften complain they couldn't have a talk because the amount of noise. I can't explain how much I love these wireless headsets. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headphone has a unique design. This headset has good sound as reviewed.

The battery: One quick note before I say anything, make sure you let these headsets some break in of 4 minutes. I've used the headset for an hour, every day for 7 whole days, and the battery life still shows almost full on my iphone.

Comfortable for wearing: The headphone is much more comfortable than other kind headsets I have used. It Easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it!

Nice style: The great design of Fidue a71 headphone will not hurt your ears. This headphone is exactly a very good sports earphone.

Work well with the cellphone: The headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. Some apps not support the Fidue a71 while using iPhone 6S.

Wire: The long line lets you position audio controls right where you need them. This headphone line is thin, very soft

As far as sound quality, the Fidue a71 easily match up to cheaper brands, I can recommend that you buy Fidue a71 headphone!


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Fidue a71 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts