Audio-technica ath-ckb50rd headphones review

I would like to use a stereo earphone for making calls. I'm not sure why lots of users here are considering them to be bad product. Great high definition sound quality is also great. The Audio-technica ath-ckb50rd has a nice look. There were several reviews reported that the headset was a good value for the price, I definitely agree.

The cord: This headset uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. The extra-long earphone line lets you position audio controls rightwhere you like to put.

Comfortable to wear: It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much! This headset is not comfortable to wear.

Work well with the cellphone: The Audio-technica ath-ckb50rd works with the PS3 in a stereo mode. The headset supports all music apps for iPhone 6S plus.

The battery: I can wear the headphone up to 6 hours without feeling uncomfortable. The battery of mine lasts 8 hours for even long time use.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my iPhone 6S plus easily. Some applications not support the headphone while using samsung galaxy s6.

The headset is budget gaming headsetwith good quality. I bought the headset for there are many 5 star reviews but I wasn't as impressed.


  • Rating: 4.4
  • Headset: Audio-technica ath-ckb50rd headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts