Etymotic er23-hf3 headphone review

I would like to buy a stereo wireless headphone for making a call. I usually have long calls on AIM with my family or watch video on iPhone 6S. For the headphone has an excellent MIC, my voice sound clearly. The headphone has a good shape. I have got many reviews about this headphone from Bestbuy.

Good style: This headphone has a good shape. This headset is exactly a sports headset.

Work well with the cellphone: The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. This headset seems to be an excellent headset that works pretty well with all Bluetooth devices as advertised.

Sound is great: This headset is a real stereo sound headset. I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S and the google voice on my laptop.

Work well with the cellphone: The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The bass work great.

Comfortable for wearing: They also don't fit my ears very well and if I use the included earstay my ears get weird faster. They are extremely light.

The Etymotic er23-hf3 is $65 and is available from Amazon, without free shipping. For most this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset:Etymotic er23-hf3
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts