Etasso headphone review

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the earphone. I really like it. They sounded horrible out of the box. This earphone is exactly a sports earphone. I find that some reviews which almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Etasso headset reviews: comfort, look, Cord

Comfortable for wearing: This headset is much more comfortable than other earpiece type headsets I have used before. Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it very much!

Good shape: This earphone looks nice. This headphone is exactly a sports headphone.

The long line: The long headphone line lets you position audio controls right. The wire seems longer than the others.

Etasso headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility

Works great: The headset supports all music apps for iPhone SE. The Etasso seems to be an great headset which works pretty well with the Bluetooth devices.

Works great: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7. The earphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc.

Would definitely buy again. I would like to give the Etasso a very strong recommendation.


  • Rating: 3.5
  • Headset: Etasso headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts