White rock v8 headphone review

It was so loud people on Aim would complain they couldn't talk to me because lots of noise. I'm not sure why some users here are thinking this brand to be a fake. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S and my Latitude E7370. The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears. I want to buy the earphone for many reviews indicate it is very prefect.

Work well with the cellphone: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode. The earphone supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6.

Sound is great: That praise being said the sound quality of this White rock v8 is strong at best. Great high definition sound quality is also great.

Nice style: The unique design of this headphones will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it. This headphone looks nice.

The long line: This earphone line is thin, very long The cord is long enough.

Definitely comfortable: It Easily fits in the ear. So I loves it! This headset is not comfortable to wear.

It's the definitive earphone for gamers listenning to amazing game sound crystal-clear communication. Strongly recommend you this earphone.


  • Rating: 4.9
  • Headset: White rock v8 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts