B&o 1108026 headphone review

It was so crisp people on Aim wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me because lots of noise around me in the room. I can't explain how much I love these wireless headsets. The earpieces fit comfortablely, and block out a lot of external noise in the room. The earphone has a nice look. There are so many reviews report B&o 1108026 headphone is a good value for the price, I definitely agree.

Battery life: It charges very quickly, and when fully charged I get 10+ hours of talk time. This headset is supposed to have more than 150 hours standby time as advertised.

Works great: The bass knobs work perfectly though there is some noise. The B&o 1108026 works with the PS3 in a stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack.

The line: This headset line is thin, very long The extra-long headphone line lets you position audio controls right.

The comfort: It is much more comfortable than other earpiece kind earphones I have used before. Of all the ear tips provided, the medium silicon fit best, the rest it just kinda uncomfortable or weird.

Good style: This earphone looks nice. The earphone has a nice look.

It's the right earphone for users enjoying amazing music enhanced comfort and good price. I would recommend it to the person who needs a headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset:B&o 1108026
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts