Cygnett cy0568hefus headphone review

It was so crisp people on gtalk wouldoften complain they couldn't play games with me for the amount of noise around me in the room. These bluetooth headphones are excellent! I can't figure out why its sound quality is so good. This headset looks very nice. There were so many reviews reported that Cygnett cy0568hefus headphone is a good value for the price, I strongly agree.

Cygnett cy0568hefus headset reviews: battery, Cord, look

The battery: I haven't noticed an problem with battery . As supposed, Cygnett cy0568hefus headphone has up to 12 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time.

The long cord: This earphone line is smooth, very soft The line seems longer than the others.

Good style: The headset has a unique design. This headset looks nice.

Cygnett cy0568hefus headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort

Works great: Connects to the iPhone 6S plus quickly. Some applications do not support the Cygnett cy0568hefus while using iPhone 5S.

Definitely comfortable: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. These headsets are extremely light.

This headphone is even better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. Very strongly recommend you this earphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.9
  • Headset:Cygnett cy0568hefus
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts