Allimity cable headphones review

I would like to use a stereo headset for making a call and playing game on my iPhone 5S. I've had a lot of Emerson Series headphones and think myself a fan of their products The person never say they hear me with noise with Allimity cable headphone. The headset has a good shape. The headset is supposed to have great sound quality as reviewed.

Allimity cable headset reviews: comfort, sound, Compatibility

Comfortable for me: The earphone feels slim. It is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears.

Sound is great: They sounded terrible but now they sound great. After about 6 hours they sound clear and they will get better up until about 100 hours of break in.

Work well with the cellphone: The Allimity cable seems to be an great headset that works well with the Bluetooth cellphones. Some applications not support the Allimity cable while using iPhone 6S.

Allimity cable headset reviews: Cord, look

The cord: The line is easy to connect and the lights is so good. This headset line is smooth, very soft

Nice style: This headset is exactly a sports earphone. This headphone looks very nice.

The headphone is budget gaming headset. For the sound quality this is a good headset.


  • Rating: 4.5
  • Headset: Allimity cable headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts