Jowtte bluetooth headphones review

My last Bluetooth earphone - Samsung HM1700, it didn't connect with my laptop, so I had to another headset. I'm not sure why some users on Newegg are thinking them to be bad product. I'm extremely pleased with the sound quality. This headset looks nice. Many reviews said Jowtte bluetooth headphone has good sound.

Works great: The headset supports all music applications for samsung galaxy s6. The bass knobs work great.

The line: The long headset cord lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them. This headset line is thin, very soft

Compatibility: The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7. The Jowtte bluetooth works great with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

The comfort: The headset feels slim. The soft ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

The battery for using: The H730 lasts 6 hours for use. Charges quickly, and when it is fully charged I get 25+ hours of talk time.

It's the definitive headset for users which listenning to amazing game music. I can recommend that you buy this headphone!


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Jowtte bluetooth headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts