razer barracuda hp-1 gaming headset review

razer barracuda hp-1
razer barracuda hp-1
After reading several reviews and doing some research, I decided to buy the headphone. After I try it, I firmly believe that my choice is right. That praise being said the sound quality of this Razer hp-1 is iffy at best. This headphone has a nice look. I have found some reviews said that Razer hp-1 headphones has a good sound.

Razer barracuda hp-1 gaming headset reviews: battery, look, Cord
Battery life: The H730 lasts 9 hours for non-stop use. As supposed, Razer hp-1 headphones has up to 15 hours talk time and more than 120 hours standby time.
Nice look: This headphone looks very nice. The headphone has a good style.
Wire: The extra-long Razer hp-1 cable lets you place the headset anywhere. The wire is super durable.

Razer barracuda hp-1 gaming headset reviews: comfort, sound
The comfort: They won't fit my ears well and if I use Razer hp-1 headphonesstay my ears get uncomfortable faster. The headphone feels slim.
Sound is great: Amazing clear and clean sound with so much bass. Great high definition bass is also great. The headset features 40mm Microphone, delivering superior audio quality with rumbling lows.
The Razer hp-1 is very cheap. Strongly recommend you this product.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset: Razer hp-1 headphones
  • Reviewed by:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts