Bose qc 25 headphoness review

Bose qc 25 s Overview

I have found several reviews say that the headset has good sound quality. After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research online, I decided to buy the earphone. The chatting quality is better than I think. The earphone has a nice look. I want to say I am using Bose qc 25 headphoness for my PS2.

The comfort: These headsets are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears. They also don't fit the ears very well and if I use the earbudstay the ears get fatigued faster.

Ease of use: You will have to adjust sound via the viber>. I bought Bose qc 25 headphones to connect with my laptop.

Compatibility: Connects to my iPhone SE easily and quickly. The bass do work perfectly.

The line: The extra-long headphone cable lets you place the headset anywhere. The cord seems a little longer than the other serials.

The quality of sound: I would like to write some text on the great sound later on. They sounded loudly.

How about the price

This headphone is much more better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect of the headset. I would recommend Bose qc 25 headphones to the person who wants a headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: Bose qc 25 headphones
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts