Able planet si170bl headphone review

I buy the Able planet si170bl primarily for light call-center work and playing game. When I received earphone, I can't wait to open it. I have listened to pop but was not as impressed. This headset looks very nice. I want to buy the it for many reviews indicate Able planet si170bl headphone is very prefect.

The sound of Able planet si170bl headphone: I'm extremely happy with the sound quality. I think Able planet si170bl headphone sound rather great still after it is broken.

The line: The extra-long earphone cable lets you position audio controls right. This headphone uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter.

The battery: I can wear the headset almost 7 hours without feeling uncomfortable. As the earphone has a Built-in rechargeable battery, and can be charged by connecting to my laptop,the battery is acceptable.

Work well with the cellphone: Connects to my iPhone 6S easily and quickly. Some apps not support the Able planet si170bl while using samsung galaxy s6.

The shape: This headset is exactly a sports earphone. The Able planet si170bl has a unique design.

This headphone is a nice deal, especially when you look at the price. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who is looking for an good earphone with good quality.


  • Rating: 3.4
  • Headset: Able planet si170bl headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts