G9000 headphone review

I would like to buy a stereo headset for connecting to my cellphone and playing game on my iPhone 5S. I'm very happy with headset. I'm extremely pleased with the sound. The headphone has a unique design. Some reviews on the Amazon.comsay that the headset is very good but the others said G9000 headphone is not good value for the money.

G9000 headset reviews: look, Compatibility, comfort

The shape: The headphone has a good style. This headset looks very nice.

Compatibility: The headphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. The bass work great although the MIC has some noise.

Comfortable for me: The headphone is light on our heads and fit very nicely on my ears. While listening to music or making a call, this earphone is very comfort.

G9000 headset reviews: sound, Compatibility

The sound quality: The sound quality is clarity and clearly. This headset will block out all noise in the room.

Compatibility: The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled iPhone, iPad,etc. The bass do work perfectly.

The ear pieces is budget stereo headset for gaming. For the sound quality this is a good headphone.


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset: G9000 headphone
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts