Thinksound ts02+mic 8mm noise isolating wooden headphone review

I like to use a stereo headset for connecting to my cellphone. When I received it, I can't wait to open the box. This headset will block out all noise in the room. This earphone looks nice. I will write a blog for Thinksound ts02+mic 8mm noise isolating wooden headphone after using.

Thinksound ts02+mic 8mm noise isolating wooden headset reviews: battery, Compatibility, Cord

The battery: I can wear the headset almost 7 hours without feeling uncomfortable. The headset lasts 8 hours for use.

Compatibility: The headphone supports all music apps for iPhone 5S. Some apps do not support the headset while using iPhone 6S.

The long line: The line is easy to connect. This headset uses a USB cord, to charge but can not connect to adapter.

Thinksound ts02+mic 8mm noise isolating wooden headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort

Works great: The earphone works well with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The Thinksound ts02+mic 8mm noise isolating wooden seems to be an great headset that works well with the Bluetooth devices.

Comfortable for me: The headphone is not comfortable to wear. The soft ear buds get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

As a wireless headset with good quality, this one is a great value for the price. I can recommend that you purchase Thinksound ts02+mic 8mm noise isolating wooden headphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts