Sony mdr-e818lp headphone review

Sony mdr-e818lp
Sony mdr-e818lp
I have bought up to 6 earphoness for playing game before. I've had lots of Emerson Series headphones and think myself a great fan of their products The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. This headphone looks nice. I have found some reviews from users show that the headset has good sound quality.

Sony mdr-e818lp headset reviews: battery, Compatibility, Cord

The battery time: I've used the headset for an hour one day for 5 days, and it still shows virtually full on my iphone. It is so convenience to use the headset.

Works great: The earphone works great with all Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The headphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6.

Wire: The extra-long cord lets you place the headset anywhere where you need them. The wire is long.

Sony mdr-e818lp headset reviews: sound, comfort

Sound is great: mdr-e818lp praise being said the build quality of this earphone is enough at best. This headset blocks out all noise in the room.

Comfort: This headset gives me ears comfort and I usually forget it on my ears. The skin-friendly leather ear pads get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

It's the right headphone for gamers which seeking amazing game sound crystal-clear communication. I would recommend this headphone to the person who wants a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephone






No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts