Plantronics Savi W740 Review - 3-In-1 Wireless Headset System for Unified Communication

Plantronics Savi W740 Pros:
- Excellent sound quality with decent bass. Middles and Highs are also very good.
- Bluetooth supported for iPhone, iPad and other Bluetooth devices.
- Easy to set up and use. The mute, volume, and connect/disconnect controls are all quick and easy.
- Comfortable wear styles: Over-the-ear, behind-the-head, and over-the-head.
- Noise-canceling feature that filters the noise out and let your voice be more clear and natural.
- DECT 6 technology allows you talk hand free 200-300 feet away from the base.
- 7 hours of battery life for full time of use on every charge. With the hot swap battery, you can change the battery when it is over when you are making a call.

Plantronics Savi W740 Cons:
- The cord which connects the unit to the phone is not enough long for me. Perhaps the designer guesses everyone has the unit close to his phone. It could be longer for convenience.

Plantronics Savi W740 Review:

I bought the Plantronics Savi W740 for business calls on Google Voice and Skype, I wanted a hand free headset that supported PC with stable and clear sound quality for chatting with my customers. The W740 was great for internet phone calls as the reviews reported. When it arrived, I tested it with my smart phones and many Voip applications, all tests were very good.  It works well with my iPhone 4S and Motorola Droid, the set-up took me only 2 minutes. The audio from the headset sounded quite clear and loud, even you were 200 feet away from the base. It is ergonomically designed for long term of use. I can wear it for long phone conversation without being tight, even up to 2 hours. I like the over-the-ear wear style and it is very light.

Overall, the Plantronics Savi W740 - 3-In-1 Wireless Headset System is the best Bluetooth headset system that I have ever used. It fits everything that I wanted. I would recommend to you get this one for your business line.

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts