Tdk eb750 headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. This is much better than the other Bluetooth headsets which are $50. That praise being said the build quality of this Tdk eb750 is iffy at best. This headphone looks very nice. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

Tdk eb750 headset reviews: sound, battery, Cord

Sound is great: The quality of sound is clear. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 and my DELL LATITUTE E5420.

The battery for using: The battery of my headset lasts 12 hours for even long time use. It is so convenience to charge the headset.

The long cord: This earphone line is smooth, very soft The wire seems a little longer than the other serials.

Tdk eb750 headset reviews: look, comfort

The look: The headphone has a nice look. This earphone is exactly a sports headset.

Comfortable for me: The headphone feels light and slim. While I am listening to music or making a call, this headphone is extremely comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear.

The Tdk eb750 costs 55 dollars and available from bestbuy. Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset:Tdk eb750
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts