Jvc ha-fx101-w headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I have five $30-40 bluetooth headset that is supposed to have up to 6 hours talk time as advertised, all of them last shorter than the headset. This headset blocks out all noise in the room. The unique design of Jvc ha-fx101-w headphone will leave no pain for your ears. I want to buy the headset for many reviews indicate it is very prefect.

The long line: This headset line is thin, very soft The extra-long headset cable lets you position audio controls right.

Works great: The headphone works well with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers. Some applications do not support the headset while using samsung galaxy s6.

The sound: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 . This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S and the VOIP applications on my laptop.

Comfortable to wear: The skin-friendly leather ear pads guarantee a long time gaming sessions in total comfort While listening to music, Jvc ha-fx101-w headphone is very comfort ,even I forget it is on my ear.

Works great: Some apps not support the Jvc ha-fx101-w while using iPhone 5S. The Jvc ha-fx101-w works well with all Bluetooth enabled cell phones, tablets and computers.

This headphone is much more better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. I can say it is a good choice that everyone buy Jvc ha-fx101-w headphone!


  • Rating: 3.6
  • Headset:Jvc ha-fx101-w
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts