Vsonic vsd3p headphone review

I have bought up to 5 earphoness for playing game before. I like this kind of headphone. I used it for cell phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 . This earphone looks nice. I had read many reviews which reported the headset had bad issue.

Work well with the cellphone: The Vsonic vsd3p works with your PS4 in a stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. Some applications not support the headphone while using iPhone 6S.

The battery: I can wear the headphone almost 7 hours without ear fatigue. This headset may have 910 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications do not support the headphone while using samsung galaxy s6. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone SE.

Good style: The great design of Vsonic vsd3p headphone will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it. This earphone is exactly a very nice sports earphone.

Comfortable to wear: The headphone is not so comfortable to wear. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

This headset is great value for money. I would recommend it to the person who wants to buy a headset for their Android or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset:Vsonic vsd3p
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts