Sony xba-3 headphone review

I buy this Sony xba-3 primarily for light call-center work and online gaming. For a music fan on a tight budget, the ear pieces impressed me. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus. The headset has a good style. I had read a review which reported the headset had bad reception.

Sound is great: This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls. It works well with my samsung galaxy s6 . I'm extremely impressed with the sound quality.

Comfortable to wear: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. The skin-friendly leather ear buds get a long time gaming sessions in total comfort

Works great: Some applications not support the earphone while using iPhone 5S. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

Works great: This headset works with the PS3 in stereo mode. Some apps do not support the Sony xba-3 while using iPhone 6S.

The battery for using: It is very easy to charge the headset. I haven't found an problem with battery life.

The Sony xba-3 is very cheap. I would recommend this headphone to my friend who wants a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.0
  • Headset:Sony xba-3
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts