Sony mdre828lp headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. After I try it, I believe that my choice is the best. I can't figure out why there is complaint over its sound effect. This headphone looks nice. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

Sony mdre828lp headset reviews: Cord, comfort, battery

The cord: The line is easy to connect and the lights just look cool. This headphone line is smooth, very soft

Comfortable to wear: They are extremely light. This headset is light on our heads .

The battery time: I've used the headphone for an hour one day for 5 days, and it still shows virtually full on my iphone. The battery life of mine lasts 12 hours for non-stop use.

Sony mdre828lp headset reviews: Compatibility, look

Compatibility: The headset works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. The Sony mdre828lp works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with Mac and tablet devices.

The shape: This headset looks nice. This headphone is exactly a sports headset.

For inexpensive headphone, these headset have great sound quality. I would recommend this headphone to everyone who needs a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset:Sony mdre828lp
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts