Monster headphone review

I buy the headset primarily for light call-center work and gaming on PS4. I will miss such a nice headset if I easily trust those negative comments. I can't guess why its sound quality is so good. This headphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. I had read many reviews that reported the headset had some bad reception.

Monster headset reviews: look, comfort, sound

Good shape: This headphone has a unique design. The great design of hanger and cap will not hurt your ears even long time wearing it.

Comfortable for me: This headset is much more comfortable than other earpiece type headsets I have used before. I am pleased with its comfort.

The quality of sound: The ear pieces features 30mm MIC, delivering wonderful sound quality with deep. That praise being said the sound quality of this Monster is strong at best.

Monster headset reviews: Cord, battery

Wire: The long headphone cord lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put. This earphone line is smooth, very soft

The battery: The headset is supposed to have 911 hours talking time as advertised. The headset has 8 hours for non-stop use.

Great headset for the price. I can recommend that everyone buy this headphone!


  • Rating: 3.1
  • Headset:Monster
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts