Pmo gd50 headphone review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the Pmo gd50 . I've had lots of Emerson Series headphones and think myself a fan of their headsets For the headset has an excellent microphone, my voice never sounded hoarse. This headset looks very nice. I find that some reviews that almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

The battery for using: I can wear the headphone up to 5 hours without ear fatigue. I haven't noticed an problem with battery life.

The sound quality: The chatting quality is awesome. That praise review said the build quality of this headphone is enough at best.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. Some applications not support the Pmo gd50 while using iPhone 6S.

Work well with the cellphone: Some applications not support the Pmo gd50 while using iPhone 5S. The headphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7.

Comfortable for wearing: It is very light on our heads . It is not so comfortable to wear.

This headset is much more better than the $50+ one in its low sound effect. Very strongly recommend you this headphone, I think.


  • Rating: 3.7
  • Headset:Pmo gd50
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts