Fuleadture headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. Wonderful headset as long as your expectations are in the right place. I can't find out why its sound quality is so good. This headphone is exactly a very good sports headset. I have found several reviews from users say that the headset has good sound quality.

Fuleadture headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility, Cord

Compatibility: The Fuleadture works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with other devices with 3.5mm jack. The earphone supports all music applications for iPhone 7.

Works great: Some apps not support the Fuleadture while using iPhone SE. The earphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6.

The cord: This Fuleadture line is thin, very long The line seems longer than the others.

Fuleadture headset reviews: look, comfort

Good style: This headphone is exactly a very good sports headphone. The unique design of hanger and cap will leave no pain for your ears even long time wearing it.

Comfort: I am pleased with its comfort. The headphone is not comfortable to wear.

It's the definitive headset for users who seeking amazing music enhanced comfort and good price. I would recommend it to my friend who wants to buy a Bluetooth headset for their iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled mobilephones


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Fuleadture
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts