Iessentials headphone review

It was so clear people on skype would often complain they couldn't play games with me due to the amount of noise they were hearing from my end. I like to buy this kind of headset. This headset is pretty good for cell phone calls and gaming. It works well with my iPhone 6S and my DELL LATITUTE E5420. This headphone looks nice. The headset has a good review point.

The cord: This earphone uses a USB line, to charge but can not connect to a car adapter. The long cable lets you place the headset anywherewhere you like to put.

Work well with the cellphone: The headphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled devices. Some applications not support the earphone while using iPhone 6S plus.

Sound quality: The sound quality is clear. The quality of sound is clearly and clarity.

Comfort: While I am listening to music, this headphone is very comfort. The earphone feels slim and light.

Nice style: This headset looks nice. This headphone has a nice look.

This headphone is much more better than the $50+ one for its low sound effect of the headset. I can say it is a good choice that you buy this headphone!


  • Rating: 4.8
  • Headset:Iessentials
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts