Dci headphone review

I have bought many headphones for gaming before. I cannot explain how much I love these wireless earphones. My headset still works well even I am 30-50 feet away from the iPhone 5S. The headset has a good style. I find that some reviews which almost everyone said the sound quality was clear and static free.

Dci headset reviews: comfort, look, battery

Definitely comfortable: The headphone is much more comfortable than other type headsets I have used. This headset easily fits in the ear. So far I loves it!

The look: This headphone looks very nice. The Dci has a good shape.

The battery: This headset may have up to 910 hours talk time or more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. It's advertised that, Dci headphone has more than 150 hours standby time.

Dci headset reviews: Cord, sound

The cord: This earphone line is thin, very soft The line is long enough.

Sound quality: The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone 6S plus.

This earphone is even better than the $60+ one in its low sound effect. For most this is a good earphone.


  • Rating: 4.1
  • Headset:Dci
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts