Coulax headphone review

After reading a lot of reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. Wonderful earphone as long as your expectations are the truth. I used it for cell phone calls and internet phone calls. It works well with my iPhone 6S plus and the VOIP applications on my laptop. This headphone is exactly a sports headset. I have got many reviews about this headphone from Amazon and Newegg.

Coulax headset reviews: Compatibility, Compatibility, look

Works great: Some applications do not support the headphone while using iPhone 7. The headphone supports all music apps for samsung galaxy s6.

Work well with the cellphone: The headset supports all music applications for iPhone 7. The headset works great with all Bluetooth enabled devices.

Good shape: This earphone is exactly a very nice sports headset. The headset has a good style.

Coulax headset reviews: battery, comfort

Battery life: It's said that, the headset has up to 12 hours talk time. It's advertised that, the headset has up to 120 hours standby time.

Comfortable for wearing: While I am listening to music or making a call, this earphone is extremely comfort. These headsets are extremely light, and they feel very comfortable to wear in your ears.

The Coulax is very cheap. I would recommend this headphone to the person who wants a headset for his iPhone or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 4.2
  • Headset:Coulax
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts