Audiofly headphone review

I would like to use a stereo headset for making calls. I am happy to say that they still work perfectly . The chatting quality is better than my other headsets. This headset looks nice. The headset has good sound as reviewed.

Audiofly headset reviews: Compatibility, comfort, look

Compatibility: The headphone works great with all the Bluetooth enabled mobile phones. The Audiofly works with your PS4 in stereo mode; also works with Laptop and PC.

Comfortable for wearing: I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort. This headset is light on our heads .

Nice style: The headphone has a good shape. The great design of this headphones will give no pain to your ears even long time wearing it.

Audiofly headset reviews: battery, sound

The battery: The H730 has 7 hours for use. It's advertised that, Audiofly headphone has more than 120 hours standby time.

Sound quality: My headset works well even I am even far away from the iPhone SE. I can't guess why there is complaint over its sound effect.

I think it would be difficult to get any of similar quality for the same price. For the all this is a good product.


  • Rating: 4.3
  • Headset:Audiofly
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts