Sennheiser cx175 headphone review

After reading several reviews on Amazon and doing some research, I decided to buy the earphone. I have bought 8 sets of earphones but none is satisfying The sound quality is clarity. This headset looks nice. I have got several reviews about this headphone from Bestbuy and Newegg.

Nice look: This headphone looks very nice. This earphone is exactly a sports headphone.

The long line: The cord is long enough and the lights is so good. This earphone line is smooth, very long

Works great: The Sennheiser cx175 seems to be an excellent headset which works well with all Bluetooth devices as advertised. The earphone supports all music apps for iPhone 7.

The battery for using: The headset may have more than 120 hours standby time as advertised. It's advertised that, Sennheiser cx175 headphone has more than 100 hours standby time.

The comfort: This headset is not comfortable to wear. I couldn't be more pleased with its comfort.

I think it is hard to get any of similar quality for the same price. I would recommend this headphone to the person who needs a headset for his Android or other Bluetooth enabled phones


  • Rating: 5.0
  • Headset:Sennheiser cx175
  • Reviewed by:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be First to leave a review about this headset

Featured Post

Cooler master mh751 headset review

 I want to buy a cooler master mh751 headset. To do that I need to set up the service in your app so that its a native feature of the phone....

Popular Posts